Evelyn is admitted to practice in the Michigan Supreme Court, the Michigan Court of Appeals, and Michigan's trial courts. She is also admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of the United States, in the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, and in the federal district courts.
That experience also allows her to help other attorneys. She is available to consult on pretrial strategies and in appeals.
Her time in practice and in teaching others to practice law, allows her to represent you in a wide variety of practice areas.
- Need help navigating Michigan's Department of Human Services child protective services, foster care, or adoption practices and procedures?
- Need help complying with Michigan's Medical Marihuana laws?
- Injured in an auto accident, a work accident, or by something else?
- Problems with your insurance company?
- Need to appoint someone to make decisions for you when you can't?
Contact Evelyn because she can help you with these and other legal problems.